Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reflection

Well, I'm sick. Sick as a dog. Bed ridden for 5 days. So here I am, wondering what the crap am I gonna take a reflection picture of? My medicine! That's what! Called to my wife to get me a mirror, she said "you don't want to see yourself right now" Thanks. I took some with the medicine straight up and down in good lighting but it didn't portray the imminent death that was hanging in the air, so I turned off the light, tilted the camera and pulled the ISO all the way up to make it grainy. Once I had it in Lightroom I made it black and white and pulled the clarity down quite a bit. I feel the picture captures a little of what it feels like to be sick (disorientated, backwards, a little blurry).

As much as being sick really does stink, a lot. It does allow for time to well, reflect. Being sick allows you to slow down, read a book you've been wanting to (Undaunted Courage is mine of choice at the moment) or re-watch a favorite tv show. All that being said I think I'd still rather be at work right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment